Dr. Hawkins is fellowship trained in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery and pelvic reconstruction. What does this mean? This means, Dr. Hawkins has two years of additional training over the average gynecologist. Because of her experience and additional training, Dr. Hawkins is able to offer In-Office and Outpatient surgical procedures.
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Complex gynecological surgeries that once required large incisions and long recovery times are now being performed as simple minimally invasive procedures thanks to such innovations as laparoscopy and robotic assistance. These advances allow Dr. Hawkins to perform her procedures through tiny incisions, using a camera and small instruments. What once required a lengthy hospital stay can be performed comfortably and confidently on an outpatient bases.
- Robotic Surgery
Da Vinci Hysterectomy
Da Vinci Myomectomy
- Hysteroscopic surgery Resectoscopic and Ablative procedures
- Incontinence Procedures
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Management of Adnexal Mass
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Treatment of Endometriosis, Tubal and Adhesive disease
- Myomectomy for fibroid tumors
- Traditional abdominal hysterectomy, vaginal hysterectomy
- Cervical LEEP and Cone
- Tubal ligation